- Lemony Snicket
Submitted By: iztothezee
Bold all the things you’ve done in 2009
- Did something you said you would never do.
- Payed for someone who said they would pay you back but never did.
- Lied about where you were.
- Discovered a new musician.
- Made something for a friend.
- Got a new phone.
- Got a new iPod/Zune/Mp3 player.
- Watched three or more episodes of Saturday Night Live.
- Made fun of someone.
- Created a tumblr.
- Flew on a plane for the first time.
- Spoke in front of 15 people or more.
- Met someone in real life that you originally met online.
- Done something illegal.
- Did your siblings chores for money.
- Stayed up all night thinking about the worst thing that could possibly happen to later find out that you worried for nothing
- Hurt somebody you didn’t mean to hurt.
- Hugged your mom or dad.
- Baked a cake.
- Made a new friend.
- Lost an old friend.
- Changed your views on society.
- Laughed at something that wasn’t funny.
- Got upset over something that wasn’t a big deal.
- Had a horrible birthday.
- Got a facebook.
- Deleted your myspace.
- Cried because you missed old times.
- Cleaned your room.
- Have a new found appreciation for someone you never expected to.
- Told someone you love them.
- Told someone you hate them.
- Screwed something up but didn’t mean to.
- Received a gift.
- Gave a gift.
- Read a book that wasn’t for school.
- Ate a lollipop.
- Threw away something by accident.
- Smoked a cigarette.
- Ran a mile.
- Switched schools.
- Aced a test.
- Wished you were in the past.
- Got scared about the future.
- Got yelled at by your parents.
- Lost a family member.
- Saw an old friend.
- Went to church/synagogue.
- Hugged a stuffed animal.
- Said you’re going to make next year better.
1. Touch her waist.
2. Actually talk to her.
3. Share secrets with her.
4. Give her your jacket.
5. Kiss her slowly.
6. Hug her.
7. Hold her.
8. Laugh with her.
9. Invite her somewhere.
10. Hangout with her and your friends together.
11. Smile with her.
12. Take pictures with her.
13. Pull her onto your lap.
14. When she says she loves you more, deny it. Fight back.
15. When her friends say ”I love her more than you”, deny it. Fight back and hug her tight so she can’t get to her friends. It makes her feel loved.
16. Always hug her and say “I love you” whenever you see her.
17. Kiss her unexpectedly.
18. Hug her from behind around the waist.
19. Tell her she’s beautiful.
20. Tell her the way you feel about her.
21. Open doors for her, walk her to her car; it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts to act like a gentleman.
22. Tell her she’s your everything but only if you mean it.
23. If it seems like there is something wrong, ask her; if she denies something being wrong, it means she doesn’t want to talk about it. So just hug her.
24. Make her feel loved.
25. Kiss her in front of other girls you know.
26. Don’t lie to her.
27. Don’t cheat on her.
28. Take her anywhere she wants.
29. Text messege or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day at work (or school), and how much you miss her.
30. Be there for her when ever she needs you, & even when she doesn’t need you, just be there so she’ll know that she can ALWAYS count on you.
31. Hold her close when she’s cold so she can hold you, too.
32. When you are alone, hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the cheek; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her).
34. While in the movies, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her lightly.
35. Don’t ever tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you’re mad. If shes upset, comfort her.
36. When people diss her, stand up for her.
37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
38. Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart. Link your fingers together while you whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you.
39. When walking next to each other grab her hands.
40. When you hug her hold her in your arms as long as possible.
41. Call or text her at night to wish her sweet dreams.
42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
43. Take her for long walks at night.
44. Always remind her how much you love her.
45. Sit on top of her and tell her how much you love her and then bend down to
her face and kiss her while sitting on her. (what the hell. okay this one sounds kinda weird but everything else, i agree with. :])